TYPE OF CLADDING
– Ceramic tiles, single or multi-layer
– Sinthetic laminate slabs
– Fiber cement slabs
– Thin stone slabs, simple or multilayer
– Other materials, with normal thicknesses of at least 11 mm
The system “Luna slot” is composed of thes elements:
– extruded “L8” aluminium EN 6060 T5 (or similar, as needed)
– support hooks plate “T6 / V3 dx” and “T& /V3 sx” stainless steel EN 1.4310 (AISI 304)
– support brackets standard “A13” and “B13” made from extruded aluminium EN 6060
– mounting hardware profile “L8” to the brackets, stainless class A2
– anchors anchor brackets to the wall substrate, mechanical or chemical resin according to needs
– points of silicone for the solidification of the slabs with respect to the hooks andprofile
– The standard distance is 111 mm, plus the thickness of the tiles, with a setting standards 25 mm.
– The standard thickness of the plates for this type of system is 11/20 mm
DESCRIPTION OF THE SYSTEM
The system provides for the installation of the vertical profile of aluminum “L8” according to the width of the slabs, the more the escape of the project.
The vertical profile “L8” is shaped to fit without drillings the following components:
– brackets for wall mounting with stainless steel bolts, to as established by project;
– the hooks “T6 / V3sx” and “T6 / V3dx” support of the slabs
The cladding slabs are supported by means of hooks that fit into slots previously executed on the coast side of the slabs and that fit into the appropriate grooves profiles “L8”.
Each slab can be mounted or removed independently of all other, inserting snap hooks “T6 / V3” into the slots on the front of the profile “L8”. Their number depends on the size of the slab and the project loads provided on the facade.
Are applied also some points of structural adhesive between the side wings of the profile and the back of the slab to make it more rigid with the mechanical system of support.
The absence of holes allows not to affect the surface protection (oxidation or anodised) and increase the life of the profiles.
The structure, which allows for any type of adjustment, is able to counteract the action of the wind and allows the thermal expansion of the various components.
Standard Components(Warning! The actual components may change depending on real specifics)
Standard solution for facade top – vertical section – SCALE 1:2
Standard solution for mid-section – vertical section – SCALE 1:2
Standard solution for floor end – vertical section – SCALE 1:2
Standard solution for window head – vertical section – SCALE 1:2
Standard solution below windowsill – vertical section – SCALE 1:2
Standard solution for mid-section – horizontal section – SCALE 1:2
Standard closing solution – horizontal section – SCALE 1:2
Standard solution for internal angle – horizontal section – SCALE 1:2